BARBARA BRUCE IS...
Barbara is a reporter covering Snowflake-Taylor and Navajo County for the White Mountain Independent (wmicentral.com). She has a featured column on business every two weeks in the paper and many front-page by-lines every week. For Barbara's complete bio, click here.
She is a veteran radio and TV talk show host of 16 years. Most recently leaving 1450 AM and 107.9 FM as Public Relations Director and the launching GM of those two stations for 15 months, Barbara hosted and produced nine weekly talk shows there as well.
Barbara currently serves as:
- Host of Artspace, a program dedicated to the promotion and education of artists of the White Mountains of Arizona which airs four times each week on Channel 58 on Cable One. It can also be viewed on the Net at showlowtv.com.
- President of the Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center Foundation Board
- Board Member of the AZ Town Hall; Board member of WE TIP INTERNATIONAL
- Member of the 2014 Rx Abuse & Misuse Initiative
- Past President of Friends of the Navajo County Drug Project
- Serves on the Rx Misuse & Abuse Initiative for Navajo County
- Member of Summit Healthcare's Institutional Review Board
- AZ Town Hall Board Member
- Town of Taylor, AZ, Special Events Committee
- Member at large of the RTA Hospice Board, having served as a board member for 2 years
- Member of the White Mountain Woman's Club
- Member of American Funding Professionals
- Advisory Board member for the Snowflake-Taylor High School Media Group and for the Show Low High School Media Group
Community service is her life.
Copyright © Barbara Bruce, All Rights Reserved