BARBARA BRUCE IS...
Barbara is a reporter covering Snowflake-Taylor and Navajo County for the White Mountain Independent (wmicentral.com). She has a featured column on business every two weeks in the paper and many front-page by-lines every week. For Barbara's complete bio, click here.
She is a veteran radio and TV talk show host of 16 years. Most recently leaving 1450 AM and 107.9 FM as Public Relations Director and the launching GM of those two stations for 15 months, Barbara hosted and produced nine weekly talk shows there as well.
Barbara currently serves as:
- President of the Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center Foundation Board since 2007
- Advisory Board member of WE TIP INTERNATIONAL
- Serves on the Rx Misuse & Abuse Initiative for Navajo County
- Town of Taylor Special Events Committee
- Member at large of the RTA Hospice Board, having served as a board member for 2 years
- Member of the White Mountain Woman's Club
- Member of American Fundraising Professionals
- Advisory Board member for the Snowflake-Taylor High School Media Group and for the Show Low High School Media Group
- Member of the U.S. Forest Service Eastern Arizona Resource Advisory Council
- Past President of Friends of the Navajo County Drug Project 2007 - 2014
- Member of Summit Healthcare's Institutional Review Board 2013-2015
- AZ Town Hall Board Member 2013 - 2015
Community service is her life.
For more news about and from Barbara...
Copyright © Barbara Bruce, All Rights Reserved